Halloween Makeup Workshop
Painting and Beauty Workshop
Focusing on: How to bring your Halloween look to life using paint, adhesives and makeup
Things are getting a little spooky this Halloween with our first ever creative face and body painting workshop!
For those of you going to Halloween parties, this is the perfect workshop to get inspired and complete your look on yourself under the supervision and guidance of award winning makeup artist Samara Nilsson and her assistant Jess.
This learning session is in exactly the same format as our usual beauty workshops, starting with coffee, an interactive demonstration and then following with student practical paint and makeup application. However, rather than leave with smokey-eyes, you only you will walk out wearing your own spooky creation!
- Learn how to create a sugar skull
- Master 3D shading techniques to create a realistic skeleton hand
- Methods on how to achieve sharp lines
- The products to use to make face paint last
- Draw your own skeleton hand
- Working with glitter and how to create glitter eyeliner
- Professional photographer shots of you creating your creepy creation (get your scary selfies on point!)
- Turn shimmers into molten liquid paints
- Take home notes and beauty goodies
- Finish the class wearing your own creepy creation!!
Full makeup station, including mirrors, painting products, brush sets and professional makeup kit for all participants to use on the day. Established artists and beauty enthusiasts are welcome to bring their own bushes and kits if they would prefer.
Date: To Be Confirmed
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Location: Makeup and Glow, Suite 13/261 Given Terrace, Paddington – street parking available!
Cost: One place $199 or two places for $300!
Email to register your interest.
This workshop will leave you with the skills to be ready for Halloween every year!
Very limited seating!